ITM (Inactivation Transport Medium) & Swab, In StockAzzota
- ITM medium serves to both inactivate viruses and prevent nucleic acid degradation
- Samples can be stored at room temperature for 20 days.
- Used for collection, storage and transportation of viruses, chlamydiae, mycoplasma and ureaplasma.
- 10 mL Vial filled with 3 mL ITM Medium
- Packaged with One Oropharyngeal or Nasopharyngeal Swab, Sterile
- Swab length: 150mm, Break part 75mm
- Vial length: 100mm, Vial Diameter 15mm
- Individual packing,
- Sold in pack of 100 and 1200