THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME, SO PLEASE CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE EVIDENCES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
- LabShops.com collects personal information from you when you register with us as a customer, when you contact us with questions about our products and services, when you sign up for our newsletter, when you purchase products from the Site and when we otherwise notify you at any other point on the Site. LabShops.com asks for some or all of the following information from its customers and potential customers: your name, address, city, state, postal code, email address, telephone, country, facsimile, username, password, your permission to contact you with relevant updates about our products and services, credit card number or other billing information (including account, routing and similar numbers), signature and any other gathered information. LabShops.com may also gather Internet address and URL information from people who access the Site. In addition, if you contact LabShops.com or LabShops.com contacts you, LabShops.com may keep a record of that correspondence.
- LabShops.com uses personal information for
(i) billing/payment purposes,
(ii) general contact information (i.e. to communicate with you),
(iii) in case of an emergency,
(iv) for teleconferencing,
(v) to send paper copies of legal forms, contracts, invoices, etc., to you,
(vi) to identify you on our system,
(vii) to identify the legality of signed documents or contracts, and
(viii) as otherwise reasonably required in order to conduct business with you. These uses are strictly enforced at LabShops.com
- LabShops.com will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when LabShops.com
(i) has your permission,
(ii) believes release of your personal information is appropriate to comply with the law,
(iii) is enforcing or applying this Privacy Statement or our Terms of Service and other agreements,
(iv) is protecting the rights, property, or safety of LabShops.com, our users, customers or others. LabShops.com will share your personal information with other companies and organizations for billing/payment purposes, credit card or other payment clearance, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In addition, please note that your personal information is one of our assets and, as such, we may sell or transfer your information as part of the sale or other transfer of all or substantially all of our assets or all or substantially all of a division, section or other distinct portion of our business.
- Please be aware that the Site contains links to other Internet sites. LabShops.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of those other sites. Be aware when you leave the Site you should be sure to read the privacy statement of each Internet site that you visit.
- LabShops.com uses industry standard security measures to protect the loss, alteration, misuse, or theft of your personal information contained on its system. However, no system is 100% secure and your personal information could be compromised by third parties if such systems fail. Further, information sent to LabShops.com via the Internet is not and cannot be protected by LabShops.com during transmission. The Internet is not 100% secure. Outside users may intercept any information sent to LabShops.com via the Internet at no fault of LabShops.com. LabShops.com recommends that you do not divulge your password to anyone. LabShops.com will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email.