- The HCL Activator is a power supply specially designed to activate hollow cathode lamps.
- In general, the emission intensity and stability of an HCL can diminish after prolonged storage (longer than 3 months), or after prolonged operation.
- After Treatment with the HCL Activator, the durability of the lamp and the stability of the emission signal can improve dramatically.
- Continuous working time: 4 hours
- No-load voltage (current): Greater than 600 V
- Maximum working current: 30mA
- 110V to 220V transformer optional