Azzota® Touch Screen Scanning Double Beam UV-Vis Spectrophotometer-
SE9200 Touch Screen Double Beam Scanning Stand-Alone UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
- SE9200 Touch Screen UV-Vis Spectrophotometer is an excellent optical system, high level mechanical system, advanced circuit control system, rigorous production process, friendly and intuitive software interface, good technical specifications, stable and reliable performance can meet the analysis requirements from high level and professional customers. It can achieve consistent and accurate color measurement and help to reduce rework and wasted materials
- Basic Mode: Absorbance, Transmittance or Concentration measurements
- Quantitative: establish or use stored calibration equation to measure the concentration of unknown samples
- Wavelength Scan: spectrum scan of sample at any selected wavelength range with choices of scanning speed and wavelength interval
- Kinetics: measurement of absorbance change vs. time with reaction rate calculation function
- Multi-Wavelength: measurement at multiple wavelengths to analyze and determine the composition of the mixtures
- DNA/Protein: calculation of concentration and DNA purity. Ratio at other wavelengths can be measured.
- The comprehensive features, sophisticated and powerful software, the variety of accessories and model configurations will meet or exceed your expectations in performance and value.
- Features of Spectrophotometer
- Fixed or variable slits (bandwidths)
- Sealed and solvent-resistant tactile keypad with alpha-numeric entry for user file names and user entry of units
- Pre-aligned deuterium lamp for easy lamp replacement. Lamp usage and the status of the lamps can be monitored.
- Powerful built-in software including sophisticated utility programs
- Real-time clock for date and time stamping of results
- Data Download-to-USB directly
- Data printer (option)