Azzota® Polarization Microscope-
PM1350 facility polarization microscope utilizes polarized light to observe and research the polarized characteristic of matter that has double refraction. It can be used for medical purposes, such as the details of nerve fibers, animal muscles, plant fibers and the crystals in teeth, bones, hair and living cells etc. It can observe the fine frame of biochemical salt crystals that can not be observed in natural light.
- Equipped with wide field eyepieces and achromatic objectives or semi-plan achromatic objectives, the field of view is widely and clear.
- Coaxial coarse/fine focus system, with tension adjustable and limit stopper, minimum division of fine focusing: 2?m.
- 6V 20W halogen lamp transmission illumination, with adjustable brightness.
- Photographic eyepiece, digital & video camera, CCD adapter and digital camera adapter are available.
- Shipping weight: 13.3 lbs / 6 kg
- Shipping size: 11.5x10x18 inch / 290x255x470 mm