Azzota® Disposable Syringe Filters (Nylon), 100/pk-
- Membrane Material: Nylon
- Pack of 100
- Housing: High density Polypropylene (PP)
- Pore Size: 0.10um, 0.22um, 0.45um, 0.80um, 3um or 5um
- Filter diameter: 13mm, 25mm and 33mm
- Filter Area: 13mm/0.65cm, 25mm/3.9cm
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 13mm/75psi(5bar), 25mm/95psi(6.5bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 100C (212F)
- Sample volume: 13mm
- Hold-up Volume/Retention Volume: 13mm
- Applicable pH value: 3-12
- Individually wrapped (sterile) Available
- Hydrophilic property
- No need to moist beforehand
- Uniform aperture
- Strong tenacity and adsorbability
- Syringe Filters for Cell Culture provide effective filtration for a wide variety of sample types.
- All items are quality tests for filter efficacy and housing integrity. The housing is pressure tested for use with up 75 psig (5.0 bar) of pressure
- Designed with a Female Luer-Lok inlet and Male Luer slip outlets.
- Sterile Nylon Syringe Filters are individually wrapped sterile, certified RNase-free, Dnase- free.
- Sterile Nylon Syringe Filters are Non-pyrogenic, and DNA free.
- Electric semiconductor industrial water filtration
- Chemicals filtration
- Beverage filtration