Hyper S300 Illuminator, 3000 hours lamp life-
Hyper S300 is an ideal illuminator that can perfectly be operated with all major fluorescence microscope brands.
Hyper S300 Illuminator is a brand new design light source specifically made for fluorescence microscopes. Adapting the proprietary design 130-watt metal halide lamp The Hyper S300 delivers wide wavelength excitation energy while maintaining more than 3,000 usage hours
A powerful light source with an affordable selection. The illuminator equips with a pre-aligned lamp offers precise and consistent light output without the hassle of lamp adjustment.
Adjustable iris which allows the users to set multiple light outputs that fit all research occasions.
- Metal Halide Lamp with reflector: A powerful light source: 130 W Metal Halide Lamp w/ reflector offers sufficient power in all research occasions
- Pre-aligned lamp: Easy maintenance; saves time on lamp replacement
- Extra long-life lamp: Low maintenance fee
- Low photobleaching rate: Increase the fluorescence cell sample survival rate
- Full wavelength: Ideal for all fluorescence excitation
Rear light guide poot designed for scientific research: The new design is more in line with the research situation and easy to operate
- The illumination system includes a Pre-aligned Metal Halide Lamp, and power cord, an operation manual; optional liquid light guide with a fluorescence microscope adaptor/collimator.
- Lamp Proprietary 130 W metal halide Short Arc
- Lamp life： 3000 hours
- Power: 100V - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Wamp-up period 90 seconds (typical)
- Panel controls: Power on/off, intensity adjustment
- Panel displays: Accumulated lamp usage, lamp status indicators
- Dimensions (HxWxL) 9 x 5 x 14 inch
- Weight 13 lbs
- Warranty 2 years (excluding lamp and liquid light guide)
- Liquid light guide (Optional): 1.2 M liquid light guide, Ø5 mm
- Adapter/Collimator (Optional): Compatible with wide-field fluorescence microscopes from all major manufacturers