Azzota® Disposable Syringe Filters (PVDF), Sterile-
- INDEPENDENT STERILIZATION PACK
- Membrane Material: PVDF
- Housing: High density Polypropylene (PP)
- Pore Size: 0.22um or 0.45um
- Filter diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 33mm
- Filter Area: 13mm/0.65cm, 25mm/3.9cm
- Hold-up Volume/Retention Volume: 13mm
- Sample volume: 13mm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 100C (212F)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 13mm/50psi(3.4bar), 25mm/95psi(6.5bar)
- Applicable pH value: 1-14
- Good heat endurance and chemical stability, strong hydrophobility
- Syringe Filters for Cell Culture provide effective filtration for a wide variety of sample types.
- All items are quality tests for filter efficacy and housing integrity.
- Designed with a Female Luer-Lok inlet and Male Luer slip outlets.
- Some Filters are individually wrapped sterile, certified RNase-free, DNase- free.
- Non-pyrogenic, and DNA free.
- Gas filtration
- Vapor filtration
- High-temperature filtration
- Food industry
- Medicine filtration