Azzota® Disposable Syringe Filters (PTFE), Sterile-
- INDEPENDENT STERILIZATION PACK
- Membrane Material: PTFE
- Housing: High density Polypropylene (PP)
- Pore Size: 0.22um or 0.45um
- Filter diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 33mm
- Filter Area: 13mm/0.65cm; 25mm/3.9cm
- Hold-up Volume/Retention Volume: ?13mm
- Sample volume: 13mm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 130C (266F)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 130psi(9bar)
- Applicable pH value: 1-14
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Strong chemical stability and inertia
- Strong hydrophobicity
- Syringe Filters for Cell Culture provide effective filtration for a wide variety of sample types.
- All items are quality tests for filter efficacy and housing integrity.
- Designed with a Female Luer-Lok inlet and Male Luer slip outlets.
- some Filters are individually wrapped sterile, certified RNase-free, Dnase- free
- Non-pyrogenic, and DNA free.
- Organic solvent with strong chemical causticity filtration
- Strong acid solvent filtration
- Alkali solvent filtration