Azzota® Disposable Syringe Filters (PES), Sterile-
- Independent sterilization package
- Membrane Material: PES
- Housing: High density Polypropylene (PP)
- Pore Size: 0.22um, 0.45um
- Filter diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 33mm
- Filter Area: 13mm/0.65cm; 25mm/3.9cm
- Hold-up Volume/Retention Volume: 13mm
- Sample volume: 13mm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 90C (194F)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 13mm/50psi(3.4bar); 25mm/95psi(6.5bar)
- Applicable pH value: 1-14
- Pack of 100/13mm, Pack of 50/25mm, Pack of 50/33mm
- High filtration speed
- Low exeractables
- Lowest protein binding
- Syringe Filters for Cell Culture provide effective filtration for a wide variety of sample types.
- All items are quality tests for filter efficacy and housing integrity.
- Designed with a Female Luer-Lok inlet and Male Luer slip outlets.
- some Filters are individually wrapped sterile, certified RNase-free, DNase- free
- Non-pyrogenic, and DNA free.
- Sterile filtering protein solution
- Tissue culture media filtration
- Tissue culture additive filtration