- Buffers have been developed through the screening of >2000 compounds with the support of machine learning (AI) and optimized through kinetic and dynamic binding tests.
- LowBinding (LB) Buffers are newly developed assay buffers that provide exceptional performance and broad compatibility for Western blot, ELISA, IHC, and nucleic acid detection assays.
- The LB Buffers helps to reduce the non-specific bindings, negative effects of interfering molecules, and cross-reactivities of antibodies and proteins from biomatrix. Therefore, LB Buffers exhibit low matrix interference and high signal-to-noise, by which the assay sensitivity and specificity have been significantly improved.
- LB Buffer IV consists of physical treatment and chemical modified casein, heterophilic blocker, and two proprietary components.
- Other sizes are available upon request.