LabBio Nivolumab (Humira®) (Human) ELISA Kit, 1 Plate (96 wells)LabBio
- Nivolumab ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme-linked immunoassay for the quantitative determination of Nivolumab with high sensitivity and specificity in serum and plasma.
- Sensitivity: 5 ng/mL
- Assay Range: 5 – 500 ng/mL
- Cross-reactivity: There is no cross reaction with native serum immunoglobulins
- Recovery rate: 80 – 120% with normal human serum samples with known concentrations.
- Precision (CV (%) = SD/mean X 100)
- Intra-Assay: CV < 20%
- Inter-Assay: CV < 20%
- Storage: The components arrive with ice pack, and must immediately be stored at 2-8°C. The kit components are stable at the date specified in CoA.
List of components
- High binding Plate: 1 plate
- Nivolumab (20 µg/mL): 50 µL
- 100x Capture: 70 µL
- 100x Detection: 70 µL
- 1x Streptavidin (HRP) (Avoid light): 12 mL
- 1x Plate Coating Buffer: 15 mL
- 1x Blocking Buffer: 15 mL
- 2x Assay Diluent: 30 mL
- 1x TMB Substrate (Avoid light): 12 mL
- 1x Stop Solution: 12 mL
Call or email for a special discount!