LabBio Anti-Pembrolizumab ELISA Kit, 1 Plate (96 wells)LabBio
- Anti-Pembrolizumab ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme-linked immunoassay designed to quantify the antibodies against Pembrolizumab with high sensitivity and specificity in serum and plasma.
- Sensitivity: 10 ng/mL
- Cross-reactivity: There is no cross reaction with native serum immunoglobulins
- Recovery rate: 80%-120% with normal human serum samples with known concentrations.
- Precision (CV (%) = SD/mean X 100)
- Intra-Assay: CV < 20%
- Inter-Assay: CV < 20%
- Storage: The entire kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 3 months from the date of shipment.
List of components
- Covalent-binding ELISA Plate 1 plate
- Anti-Pembrolizumab Antibody 10 µg
- Capture Antibody (Pembrolizumab) 12 µg
- HRP-conjugate Pembrolizumab Detection Antibody 12 µg
- Plate Coating Buffer 15 mL
- Blocking Buffer 15 mL
- Assay Diluent 50 mL
- TMB Substrate (Avoid light) 12 mL
- Stop Solution 12 mL
Call or email for a special discount!