LabBio Anti-Nivolumab (Humira®) (Human) ELISA Kit, 1 Plate (96 wells)LabBio
- Anti-Nivolumab ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme-linked immunoassay for the quantitative determination of Anti-Nivolumab with high sensitivity and specificity in serum and plasma.
- Sensitivity: 10 ng/mL
- Cross-reactivity: There is no cross reaction with native serum immunoglobulins
- Precision (CV (%) = SD/mean X 100)
- Intra-Assay: CV < 20%
- Inter-Assay: CV < 20%
- Storage: The components arrive with ice pack, and must immediately be stored at 2-8°C. The kit components are stable at the date specified in CoA.
List of components
- High binding Plate: 1 plate
- Anti-Nivolumab (20 µg/mL): 50 µL
- 100x Capture: 70 µL
- 100x Detection: 70 µL
- 1x Streptavidin (HRP) (Avoid light) 12 mL
- 1x Plate Coating Buffer 15 mL
- 1x Blocking Buffer 15 mL
- 2x Assay Diluent 30 mL
- 1x TMB Substrate (Avoid light) 12 mL
- 1x Stop Solution 12mL
Call or email for a special discount!