Made in USA, High-Purity Standard Quality
We offer a low price guarantee to ensure that you always get your penny's worth. If you find a lower price on an identical item within 7 days of your purchase from another US competitor, contact us and we'll price match!
Same day FREE shipping, if the item is in stock!
- Catalog#: C-1399
- Targets: PGE2
- Synonym: E-7046; E7046; E 7046
- Chemical Name/IUPAC:4-[(1S)-1-[[[3-(difluoromethyl)-1-methyl-5-[3-(trifluoromethyl)phenoxy]-1H-pyrazol-4-yl]carbonyl]amino]ethyl]-benzoic acid
- SMILES Code: OC(C1=CC=C([C@H](C)NC(C2=C(OC3=CC=CC(C(F)(F)F)=C3)N(C)N=C2C(F)F)=O)C=C1)=O
- Product Name: E-7046
- Chemical Formula: C22H18F5N3O4
- Molecular Weight: 483.41
- CAS#: 1369489-71-3
- Purity: > 99% by HPLC
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO
- Storage: Room temperature for months, or -20ºC for 3 years
E-7046 is a specific antagonist of the type 4 prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) receptor EP4. It possesses significant antitumor growth activity in multiple preclinical tumor models through modulating myeloid cells, including tumor-associated macrophages and myeloid-derived suppressor cells.1 E7046 is being evaluated in cancer models and clinical trials, alone or in combination with other immunotherapeutic compounds.