E-7080 (Lenvatinib Mesylate)-
- Made in USA, High-Purity Standard Quality
- We offer a low price guarantee to ensure that you always get your penny's worth. If you find a lower price on an identical item within 7 days of your purchase from another US competitor, contact us and we'll price match!
- Same day FREE shipping, if the item is in stock!
- Catalog#: C-1415
- Targets: VEGFR2
- Synonym: E7080; E-7080; E 7080; Lenvatinib; Lenvatinib mesylate
- Chemical Name/IUPAC:4-(3-chloro-4-(3-cyclopropylureido)phenoxy)-7-methoxyquinoline-6-carboxamide mesylate
- SMILES Code: O=C(C1=C(OC)C=C2N=CC=C(OC3=CC=C(NC(NC4CC4)=O)C(Cl)=C3)C2=C1)N.OS(=O)(C)=O Technical Data
- Product Name: E-7080 (Lenvatinib Mesylate)
- Chemical Formula: C22H23ClN4O7S
- Molecular Weight: 522.96
- CAS#: 417716-92-8 (Lenvatinib Mesylate)
- Appearance: Solid powder
- Purity: > 99% by HPLC
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO
- Storage: Room temperature for months, or -20ºC for 3 years
E-7080 (Lenvatinib Mesylate) is orally available inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2, also known as KDR/FLK-1) tyrosine kinase with potential antineoplastic activity. E-7080 blocks VEGFR2 activation by VEGF, resulting in inhibition of the VEGF receptor signal transduction pathway, decreased vascular endothelial cell migration and proliferation, and vascular endothelial cell apoptosis.