- Buffers have been developed through the screening of >2000 compounds with the support of machine learning (AI) and optimized through kinetic and dynamic binding tests.
- StrongBlock (SB) Buffers are newly developed blocking buffers that provide exceptional performance and broad compatibility for Western blot, ELISA, IHC, and nucleic acid detection assays.
- The blocking buffer is to block excess binding sites on the micro-plate for reducing non-specific binding signal, by which the assay sensitivity and specificity are improved.
- SB Buffer III consists of a physically pre-treated and chemically modified BSA blocker, heterophilic blockers, and one proprietary component.
- Other sizes are available upon request.